CMHC Approved Mortgage Lenders in Canada
Finding the right mortgage can mean a lot of different things. One of the most important things is that you can trust in the lender that you choose. This can be done by using the Canada Mortgage and Housing Company or CMHC.
The CMHC is a government-run national housing agency. Their goal is to better the financing and housing options in Canada. They do this by working to ensure that Canada’s housing industry is not only viable, but thriving, too.
More importantly, the CMHC offers a list of approved mortgage companies so that you can shop with confidence. Never doubt the validity or voracity of the company that you are shopping with. There are so many different companies out there and so many mortgage options. Consequently, you need to be confident in your choice of lender.
Benefits of Working with an Approved Lender
A CMHC approved lender can be a huge help in the homebuying process. Most importantly, working with a non-approved vendor is another thing to worry about. This is due to a couple of things.
First and foremost, it gives you confidence when buying. Dealing with a non-approved lender can leave you with questions. Above all else, why deal with that when choosing an approved lender can give you peace of mind?
Secondly, it makes the process a little easier. When you don’t have to vet the company you work with, it is one less step in the process. And anything that can be done to make things easier should be welcomed.
So, instead of wondering about whether you can trust the company in question, make certain that they are approved by the CMHC. As a result, it will take a little bit of the stress out of the process. Additionally, it will allow you to shop for a loan with confidence.
CMHC and Super Brokers Working in Tandem
Super Brokers is proud to work with a variety of approved Canadian Lenders. We do this to ensure that the best financing options are available to each homebuyer that we help. Anything less can make the entire process harder and makes it tougher than it needs to be.
Below is a list of CMHC approved mortgage lenders to help you through the process of buying a home:
CMHC Approved Lenders A-L
- Alberta Motor Association Insurance Company
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- All Nations Trust Company
- Alliance des caisses populaires de l’Ontario Ltée.
- Alterna Savings & CU (Combined)
- AMA Financial Services Ltd.
- Assumption Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Atlantic Central
- B.C. Housing Management Commission
- B2B Bank
- BNP Paribas (Canada)
- Bank West
- The Bank of Montreal
- Bank of Montreal Mortgage Corporation
- The Bank of Nova Scotia
- Bridgewater Bank
- CMLS Financial Ltd.
- CONEXUS Credit Union 2006
- Caisse Populaire Groupe Financier Ltée.
- CS Alterna Bank
- The CU Central Alberta Ltd.
- CU Central of Manitoba Ltd.
- The CU Central of Ontario Ltd.
- CU Central of Saskatchewan
- Caisse Centrale Desjardins du Québec
- Canada Life Assurance Company
- Canadian Mortgage Capital Corporation
- Canadian Western Bank
- The Canadian Western Trust Company
- Canadiana Financial Corp.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Central 1 CU
- CFF Bank
- The CIBC Mortgages Inc. (CMI)
- CIBC Mortgages Inc. / Firstline Mortgages
- CIBC Trust Corporation
- Citizens Bank of Canada
- Community Trust
- Concentra Financial Services Association
- Cooperators Life Insurance Company
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Duca Financial Services CU Ltd.
- Effort Trust Company
- Empire Life Insurance Company
- Equitable Life Insurance Company Canada
- Equitable Bank
- Equity Financial Trust Company
- Fiducie Desjardins Inc.
- The Fire Department Employees CU Ltd.
- First National Financial GP
- First Nations Bank of Canada
- Fédération des caisses Desjardins du Québec
- The Fédération des caisses populaires Acadiennes Ltée.
- Fédération des caisses populaires de l’Ontario
- Great West Life Assurance Company
- HSBC Bank Canada
- HSBCTrust Company (Canada)
- Home Trust Company
- ICICI Bank Canada
- IG Investment Management Ltd.
- Industrial Alliance Insurance & Financial Services Inc.
- Investors Group Trust Company Ltd.
- Investors Syndicate Ltd.
- La Capitale Civil Service Insurance
- Laurentian Bank of Canada
- Laurentienne Trust of Canada
- League Savings & Mortgage Company
- London Life Insurance Company
Approved Vendors N-Z
- Marathon Mortgage Corp.
- MCAP Financial Corporation
- MCAP Service Corporation
- Macquarie Financial Ltd.
- Manitoba Housing and Renewal Corp.
- Manufacturers Life Insurance Company
- Manulife Bank of Canada
- Manulife Trust Company
- Montrose Mortgage Corporation Ltd.
- Murray & Company Holdings Ltd.
- The National Bank of Canada
- National Life Assurance Company of Canada
- The National Trust Company
- New Brunswick Housing Corporation
- Newfoundland & Labrador CU Ltd.
- OMERS Administration Corporation
- Ontario Infrastructure and Lands Corporation
- Otéra Capital Holding Inc.
- Pacific & Western Bank of Canada
- Paradigm Quest Inc.
- Peace Hills Trust Company
- Peoples Trust Company
- President’s Choice Financial
- PW Capital Inc.
- Radius Financial Inc.
- RBC Life Insurance Company
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Royal Trust Company
- Scotia Mortgage Corporation
- SSQ, Société d’Assurance-Vie
- Société de Fiducie Natcan
- St.Stanisclaus-St-Casimir’s Polish CU
- Standard Life Assurance Company
- State Bank of India (Canada)
- Street Capital Financial Corporation
- Sun Life Assurance Company Canada
- Tangerine Bank
- Toronto-Dominion Bank
- Transamerica Life Canada
- Union Life Mutual Assurance Company
- Union du Canada, Assurance-Vie
- Vancouver City Savings CU
- Wawanesa Life Insurance Company
- Xceed Mortgage Corporation
Super Brokers Can Help
Understanding what each lender in your area can offer can be tough. Most importantly, it can be difficult to know how that best fits your needs. Super Brokers can pair you with a knowledgeable, experienced broker that will provide you with the guiding hand that you need.
To sum it up, you should never go through the process of buying a home alone. Let the pros help so you. As a result, you can be properly equipped and prepared for the journey ahead. Call us today for more information.