- Advanced Estate Planning and Trust Strategies (AETS) — Acronym, Canada,
- Advanced Investment Strategies (AIS) — Acronym, Canada,
- Advanced Retirement Management Strategies (ARMS) — Acronym, Canada,
- Applied Financial Planning (AFP) — Acronym, Canada,
- Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC) — Company, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
- Association of Canadian Home-Based Education (ACHBE) — Company, Canada,
- Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC) — Company,
- Branch Managers Course (BMC) — Acronym, Canada,
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) — Company, British Columbia, Canada,
- British Columbia Student Loan (BCSL) — Acronym, British Columbia, Canada,
- Building Relationships with Small Business Clients (BRSB) — Acronym, Canada,
- Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG) — Bank, Canada,
- Program recently introduced by the federal government whereby it will invest, in the form of grants, along-side parents who save for their children's education through RESPs. The government will top up contributions made to an RESP by 20% up to a yearly maximum of $400 per beneficiary.
- Canada Education Savings Program (CESP) — Acronym, Canada,
- Canada Learning Bond (CLB) — Acronym, Canada,
- A grant offered by the Government of Canada to help parents, friends, and family members save early for the post-secondary education of children in modest-income families.
➥ See also Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG).
- Canada Mortgage Renewal Plan (CMRP) — Acronym, Canada,
- Canada Student Financial Assistance Act (CSFAA) — Acronym, Canada,
- Canada Student Loan (CSL) — Acronym, Canada,
- Canada Student Loans Act (CSLA) — Acronym, Canada,
- Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Canadian Academic Accounting Association (CAAA) — Company, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
➥ Research and education in accounting related areas.
- Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI) — Company Est. 1982, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Important,
➥ Formerly known as Canadian Association of Home Inspectors (CAHI).
- Canadian Commodity Supervisors Exam Course (CCSE) — Acronym, Canada,
- Canadian Economics Association (CEA) — Company, Canada,
➥ Responsible for publishing the "Canadian Journal of Economics."
- Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC) — Company, Canada,
- Canadian Institute for Financial Crime Analysis (CIFCA) — Company, Ontario, Canada,
➥ A joint initiative of the Seneca Centre for Financial Services (CFS), and Williams McGuire AML Inc (WM-AML) – Canada’s centre for money laundering risk and compliance intelligence.
- Canadian Insurance Course (CIC) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ Course developed for insurance agents, financial planners, independent insurance brokers or dual-licensed advisors.
- Canadian Insurance Course - Fast Track (CICT) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ Prerequisite for Life License Qualification Program (LLQP).
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) — Company Est. 1888, Canada, Important,
- The Canadian Real Estate Association is one of Canada's largest single-industry trade associations offering the REALTOR® designation to real estate professionals within their membership programs.
➥ Formerly known as the Canadian Association of Real Estate Boards.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) — Acronym, Canada,
- Offers studies and analysis on Canadian marketplace and its economy focusing on fixed-income securities, segregated / hedge funds, and equity transactions.
➥ An investment management course recognized by the Canadian Securities Institute.
- Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) — Company Est. 1970, Canada,
- Offers financial services education and is endorsed by regulatory authorities across Canada.
➥ Better known as CSI Global Education Inc.