Terms with Tag Auto Insurance
- Alberta Motor Association (AMA) — Company, Alberta, Canada, Important, ➥ Provincial branch of Canadian Automobile Association / American Automobile Association.
- Canadian Loss Experience Automobile Rating (CLEAR) — Acronym, British Columbia, Canada,
- Glass Damage Waiver (GDW) — Acronym,
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) — Company Est. 1973, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Important,
- Manitoba Public Insurance (MPI) — Company, Manitoba, Canada,
- Societe de l'Assurance Automobile du Quebec (SAAQ) — Company, Quebec, Canada, ➥ A corporation under the authority of Quebec's Minister for Transport.
- Uninsured Motorist (UM) — Acronym, Important,
➥ Insurance coverage.
- Auto insurance that covers collision damages caused by a driver without auto insurance.