Terms with Tag Certification
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) — Acronym, Canada, Important, ➥ Certification awarded in Canada by Financial Planners Standards Council (FPSC).
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) — Acronym, Canada, Important, ➥ A professional designation demonstrating knowledge of life insurance products.
- Credit Specialist (CRSP) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ A certificate.
- Presented to students upon successful completion of the first five courses leading up to the CCP program offered through the Credit Institute of Canada.
- Financial Advisors Association of Canada (FAAC) — Company Est. 1906, Canada, ➥ Better known as Advocis.