Terms with Tag Debt Consolidation
- Cash Out Mortgage (COM) — Acronym, Very Important,
➥ More commonly referred to as "home equity loan" or "refinance."
- The taking out of a new mortgage on the same property in which the amount borrowed is greater than the amount of the previous mortgage. The difference is taken out in cash.
- Consolidated Credit Counseling Services of Canada (CCCSC) — Company Est. 2005, Canada,
- Consumer Credit Counselors (CCC) — Acronym,
- Credit Card Relief (CCR) — Acronym,
- Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) — Bank Est. 1956, ➥ Introduced the FICO® Score used in credit reports.
- Ontario Association of Credit Counselling Services (OACCS) — Company, Grimsby, Ontario, Canada,
- Revision of Terms (ROT) — Acronym,