Terms with Tag Financial Services
- Aide Financière aux Études (AFE) — Acronym, Quebec, Canada, ➥ French acronym for Financial Aid for Studies.
- Credit Union (CU) — Bank,
➥ Credit unions are member-owned, full service co-operative financial institutions.
- A non-profit, cooperative financial institution owned and controlled by the people who use its services, usually a group such as employees in the same company or industry. Credit unions historically have been able to offer lower rates and fees and still operate in the black. Credit unions rely on a financial reserve to absorb unexpected losses from loan defaults or other financial setbacks, and the majority of credit unions carry federal deposit insurance that protects individual accounts up to a specified amount in the event the credit union fails.
- Global Educational Marketing Corporation (GEMC) — Company, Canada,
- Global Insurance Solutions Inc. (GISI) — Company, Canada,
- Global Maxfin Capital Inc. (GMCI) — Company, Canada,
- Global Maxfin Investment Inc. (GMII) — Company, Canada,
- Jaguar Financial Inc. (JFI) — Company, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- Saskatchewan Co-operative Financial Services — Bank, Saskatchewan, Canada, ➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers all lending types, including both residential single family and multi-unit mortgages.
- Toronto Financial Services Alliance (TFSA) — Company Est. 2001, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- World Council of Credit Unions (WOCCU) — Bank Est. 1970,
- World Council of Credit Unions promotes the sustainable development of credit unions and other financial cooperatives around the world providing assistance, technology, tools, and helps to improve regulation and legislation.