Terms with Tag Health Care
- Association of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (ARNBC) — Company Est. 2010, British Columbia, Canada,
- British Columbia Nurses' Union (BCNU) — Company Est. 1981, British Columbia, Canada,
- Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) — Company Est. 1908, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
- Established Programs Financing (EPF) — Acronym, Canada, ➥ Financing program created by the Trudeau government.
- Manitoba Nurses Union (MNU) — Company Est. 1975, Manitoba, Canada,
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO) — Company, Ontario, Canada,
- Saskatchewan Registered Nurses' Association (SRNA) — Company Est. 1917, Saskatchewan, Canada,
- Victorian Order of Nurses (VON) — Company Est. 1897, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
- Non-profit, charitable home and community care organization.