Terms with Tag Mutual Funds
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ An investment management course recognized by the Canadian Securities Institute.
- Offers studies and analysis on Canadian marketplace and its economy focusing on fixed-income securities, segregated / hedge funds, and equity transactions.
- Investment Funds in Canada (IFC) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ A financial planning and wealth management course.
- Provides in-depth studies in mutual funds, investment products and portfolios.
- Money Market Fund (MMF) — Acronym, Important,
- Mutual funds that invest in short-term debts or securities.
- Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) — Company, Canada, Important,
- A national self-regulatory organization (SRO) for the distribution of Canadian mutual funds.
- Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) — Acronym, Canada, Important, ➥ For example, the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada is a self-regulatory organization.
- Undistributed Net Investment Income (UNII) — Acronym,
➥ Closed-end mutual funds.
- Total earnings on a mutual fund including any income derived from interest on dividends that have not yet been distributed to shareholders.