Terms with Tag Rates
- Variable Rate Mortgage (VRM) — Acronym, Very Important,
➥ A type of mortgage loan offered by brokers and lenders.
- Home loan in which the interest rate is changed periodically based on a standard financial index. Also called an "Adjustable-rate Mortgage."
- Weighted Average Interest Rate (WAIR) — Acronym,
- Zero-Interest Rate Policy (ZIRP) — Acronym,
- A macroeconomic term describing conditions in which countries exhibit no or very slow economic growth with a very low interest rate.