Terms with Tag Securities
- Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) — Acronym, Very Important,
➥ Financial security made up of a bundle of assets.
- Securities backed by a pool of assets.
- Book Based System (BBS) — Acronym,
- Canadian Capital Markets Association (CCMA) — Company Est. 2000, Canada, ➥ Non-profit crown corporation overseeing and improving the Canadian securities industry.
- Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) — Company, Canada, Important,
- Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) — Company Est. 1970, Canada,
➥ Better known as CSI Global Education Inc.
- Offers financial services education and is endorsed by regulatory authorities across Canada.
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM) — Acronym, Canada, Important,
- International Capital Market Association (ICMA) — Company, Switzerland,
- North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA) — Company Est. 1919, United States, ➥ State and provincial securities regulators.
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) — Company, Ontario, Canada,
- Straight-Through-Processing (STP) — Acronym,