Terms with Tag Taxes
- Update Tax Deferred Annuity (UTDA) — Acronym, United States, ➥ A US taxation term.
- Value-Added Tax (VAT) — Acronym,
- Vancouver Tax Services Office (VTSO) — Acronym, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada,
- Voluntary Tax-Sheltered Annuity (VTSA) — Acronym, United States, ➥ A US taxation term.
- Whole Life Insurance — Definition,
- Permanent life insurance with level premiums for the policyholder's entire lifetime.
- World Money Laundering Report (WMLR) — Acronym,
- Year-end Statement — Definition,
- A report sent to the borrower each year. The report shows how much was paid in taxes and interest during the year, as well as the remaining mortgage loan balance at the end of the year.
- Yearly Maximum Pensionable Earnings (YMPE) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ A term used relation to the Canadian Pension Plan.
- The maximum limit to the amount of pensionable earnings a contributor would receive from the Canada Pension Plan (CPP). This value is indexed annually by the Canadian Federal Government and used in the calculation of the CPP Bridge Benefit. Pensions increase based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI).
- Yukon Small Business Investment Tax Credit (YSBITC) — Acronym, Yukon, Canada,