Terms with Tag Travel Insurance
- Automated Travel Insurance Claims System (ATICS) — Acronym,
- Business Travel Accident Insurance (BTAI) — Acronym,
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association (CLHIA) — Company Est. 1894, Canada, Very Important,
➥ Legislative and regulatory representative for Canada's insurance industry.
- A voluntary non-profit association with member companies accounting for 99 per cent of Canada’s life and health insurance business.
- Group Travel Insurance (GTI) — Acronym,
- International Travel Insurance Journal (ITIJ) — Company, United Kingdom,
- Kidnapping and Ransom (K&R, KR) — Acronym, ➥ Travel insurance policy.
- Ransom and Kidnap (R&K) — Acronym, ➥ Travel insurance policy.
- Travel Insurance — Definition, Very Important,
- Insurance that covers a number of events that can occur when an individual is travelling out of the province or country.