Terms with Tag Wealth Management
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ An investment management course recognized by the Canadian Securities Institute.
- Offers studies and analysis on Canadian marketplace and its economy focusing on fixed-income securities, segregated / hedge funds, and equity transactions.
- Investment Management Techniques (IMT) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ An investment management course needed to receive a CIM designation.
- Offers in-depth studies in investment policies, risk tolerance, securities, international investing and managed products.
- Wealth Management Essentials (WME) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ A financial planning licensing course.
- A course in budgeting, saving and debt / risk management in relation to retirement planning, estate planning and annuity based financial products.