Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- accumulated interest
Definition of Accrued Interest
- Interest which has already been earned, but has not yet been paid.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Accrue — Definition,
- To gather together an amount often over a period of time.
- Pre-paid Interest — Definition,
- Interest that a borrower pays before it is due, usually to save taxes.
- Interest-Crediting Methods — Definition,
- A number of methods used to establish how interest is accrued, owed and dispersed to the parties due.
- Interest (int, IN) — Acronym & Abbreviation,
➥ Bank account transaction code.
- Money paid for the use of borrowed funds, usually expressed as an annual percentage.
- Pre-computed Loan — Definition,
- With a pre-computed loan, the interest owed over the life of the loan is calculated using a standard amortization table. After signing for this type of vehicle loan, the borrower is obligated to pay back principal plus the full amount of interest that will accrue over the entire term of the loan.