- Using someone's property without their verbal or formal written permission.
unauthorized, usurpation, unwarranted, non-permitted, unapproved, not sanctioned
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Adverse Possession — Definition,
- A means of getting title to land by using it without the objection of the title holder.
- Easement — Definition,
- A means by which access or right of way is granted by law if an owner of a property is negligent in restricting access or enforcing trespassing laws for ten years or more.
- Giving persons other than the owner access to or over a property.