- Assessment rolls are catalogued lists of taxable properties that are made available to the public. These records include an estimate of market value of your property within a municipality for the purposes of determining your portion when paying property tax
taxable real estate, summary
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Assessed Value (ast, AV) — Acronym & Abbreviation,
- A municipal or provincial government's determination of a property's worth for tax purposes.
- Assessments — Definition,
- Special and local taxes imposed upon property which benefits from an improvement that has been made in the vicinity.
- Property Tax — Definition,
- A levy by a city on real estate and personal property whose amount varies depending on the property's value.