- A detailed list of an entity's assets, liabilities and ownership equity at a specific period of time. A report of financial condition, including assets, liabilities and net worth. Also known as a "statement of financial position."
summary, profit report, calculation sheet, statement
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Average Daily Balance (ADB) — Acronym, Important,
- This is the method by which most credit cards calculate your payment due. An average daily balance is determined by adding each day's balance and then dividing that total by the number of days in a billing cycle. The average daily balance is then multiplied by a card's monthly periodic rate, which is calculated by dividing the annual percentage rate by 12.
- Balance (bal.) — Abbreviation,
- The amount of money in your account.
- Balance Sheet Item (BSI) — Acronym,
- Balance Sheet Net Income (BSNI) — Acronym,
- Consolidated Balance Sheet (CBS) — Acronym, Important,
- Off Balance Sheet Activity (OBSA) — Acronym,
- Off Balance Sheet Financing (OBSF) — Acronym,
- Off-Balance Sheet (OBS) — Acronym,