Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- basis point
- profit margin
Definition of Bank Spread
- Bank spread refers to the difference between the interest rate in which a bank charges a borrower and the interest rate the bank pays a depositor.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Bank — Definition,
- An institution that acts as a financial intermediary by receiving money from depositors and lenders and also lending to borrowers.
- Spread — Definition,
- The difference between the interest rate charged to borrowers and the interest rate paid to depositors.
- Interest (int, IN) — Acronym & Abbreviation,
➥ Bank account transaction code.
- Money paid for the use of borrowed funds, usually expressed as an annual percentage.
- Rate — Definition,
- Percentage a borrower pays for the use of money, usually expressed as an annual percentage.
- Interest Rate (IR) — Acronym, Very Important,
- The rate a lender charges an individual to borrow money.