- A bargain sale refers to purchasing a property or an item for less than the market value.
under valued, less than market value, cheap, discounted
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Backup Offer — Definition,
- A bid for a property that the owner will consider if the current transaction falls through.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) — Acronym, Important,
- A method of estimating a property's value by comparing the sales prices of similar properties that have sold recently.
- Low Ball Offer — Definition,
- A way-below-market bid a buyer makes on a property or item.
- Market Value (MV) — Acronym, Important,
- Also known as "Fair Market Value." The estimated value of a property which a seller could expect to receive under normal conditions.
- Probate Sale — Definition,
- Sale of property after the death of the owner, supervised by a court, with proceeds divided among creditors and heirs.