- Routine language or common subroutines found in legal documents or computer programs, respectively.
- The standardized clauses found in most contacts.
garden-variety, common, customary, standard, mainstream
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Confusio-Lexicon Maximus — Definition,
- The rescinding of language in process when none is making nonsense less and therefore incurred but not reported deficiencies in mental capacities are not apparently un-obviously imposed.
- Contract — Definition,
- An agreement between two or more parties that can be enforced by law.