Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
Definition of Broker-Agent
- Licensed as both a broker and an agent, a broker-agent represents a select group of insurers or financial institutions while also searching the market for the best products for their clients.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Agent (agt) — Abbreviation,
- A person who acts on behalf of another. In real estate, an agent is a person who conducts transactions on behalf of sellers and sometimes buyers.
- Broker (Bkr) — Abbreviation,
- A person or firm who acts on behalf of another.
- Third-party Administrator (TPA) — Acronym, Important,
- A claims administrator that is hired to process insurance claims and/or employee benefits for another party.
- Mortgage Broker (MB) — Acronym, Important,
- One who finds clients perspective lenders at generally no cost. Mortgage Brokers have a special relationship with lenders and can offer their clients the best rates and service. CanEquity goes through great lengths to ensure you are serviced by the best Mortgage Brokers in Canada.
- Insurance Broker — Definition,
- An agent who sells insurance policies.