Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- motion to be paid
- fine print
- requiring full payment
Definition of Call Option
- A mortgage clause that provides the lender with rights to request the remaining balance of a mortgage at any time.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Acceleration Clause — Bank,
- A provision within a document that explains how the lender expects payment for a loan, in due haste.
- Lender — Bank,
- The bank or mortgage company offering the loan.
- Breach of Contract (BOC) — Acronym,
- Failure to abide by terms of a legal agreement without a legal excuse.
- Alienation Clause — Definition,
- A requirement that the borrower pay the mortgage in full upon transfer of the property.