- A mortgage clause that provides the lender with rights to request the remaining balance of a mortgage at any time.
provision, fine print, stipulation, motion to be paid, clause, requiring full payment
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Acceleration Clause — Definition,
- A provision within a document that explains how the lender expects payment for a loan, in due haste.
- Alienation Clause — Definition,
- A requirement that the borrower pay the mortgage in full upon transfer of the property.
- Breach of Contract (BOC) — Acronym,
- Failure to abide by terms of a legal agreement without a legal excuse.
- Lender — Definition,
- The bank or mortgage company offering the loan.