- The cost of making an improvement or renovation to a property.
upgrade expenses, improvement costs
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Capital — Definition,
- Money that is used to make money; for example, to buy rental property or a business.
- Capital Improvement — Definition,
- Any permanent structure or other asset added to a property that adds to its value.
- Capital Investments — Definition,
- Money used to purchase permanent fixed assets for a business, such as machinery, land or buildings as opposed to day-to-day operating expenses.
- Expense — Definition,
- Costs incurred through a business's operations.
- Operational Expenses (OpEx) — Abbreviation,
- Costs accruing from a business's business operations.