- An umbrella term for the insurance policies taken out for business, professionals and other commercial establishments.
commercial insurance, insurance products
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Commercial Forgery Policy — Definition,
- Insurance that protects businesses from losses due to them unknowingly accepting forged or counterfeit checks as payment.
- Commercial Multiple Peril Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance policies that provide businesses coverage for more than one named peril.
- Commercial Property Insurance — Definition,
- Property insurance that provides coverage for damages to commercial property due to named perils such as fire or theft.
- Multiline Insurance Policy — Definition,
- A combination of different insurance policies that are rolled into a single insurance policy.