- A parcel of land in a district that is zoned strictly for business.
business property, industrial land, corporate real estate
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Capitalization — Definition,
- An estimate of the value of a rental or commercial property using the rate of return on investment and the property's annual net operating income.
- Capitalization Rate — Definition,
- An estimated percentage rate of return that a property will produce on the owner's investment.
- Commercial Property Floater — Definition,
- Insurance that provides coverage for property that is not fixed to one single location.
- Condominium (condo) — Abbreviation,
- A condominium is an apartment building or townhouse complex where the structure and living areas are managed and owned, rather than rented, by the building's tenants.
- A structure of two or more housing units. The interior space of the units are individually owned. The balance of the property (land, building and other amenities) is owned in common by the owners of the individual units.
- Key Lot — Definition,
- A lot of which ownership is essential in acquiring a piece of land for development, either because of its strategic location or the timing of the acquisition.
- Proprietor — Definition,
- The owner of a business or property.
- Useful Life — Definition,
- The number of years depreciable business property is expected to be productive and in use.