- The mixing of money from different sources so that the sources can't be distinguished.
pooling, merging, mixing up, throw together
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Comptroller — Definition,
- An individual who oversees and audits the financial reporting and accounting of an organization.
- General Account (GA) — Acronym, Very Important,
- Investments and assets that an insurer uses for paying benefits and claims.
- Joint Account (J/A) — Acronym, Important,
- A bank account owned by two or more persons who share equally in the rights and liabilities of the account.
- Reconciliation — Definition,
- Checking all bank account papers to make sure that the bank's records and your records agree.