- Something promised, given, or done that has the effect of making an agreement a legally enforceable contract.
subject to, promised, remuneration, perk, taken into account
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Forfeiture — Definition,
- Loss of property because of violation of law or contract.
- Letter of Intent — Definition,
- A formal notification that a buyer intends to buy property. It is not legally enforceable.
- Modification — Definition,
- A change in terms of the loan agreement.
- Valuable Consideration — Definition,
- The granting of some beneficial right, interest, profit, or suffering of some detrimental forbearance, loss or default by one party in exchange for the performance of another.