- A condition that must be met for the property sale to go through, such as a satisfactory home inspection or approval for a mortgage.
conditional, dependent on, subject to
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Conditional Sale (C/S) — Acronym,
- An agreement between the buyer and seller in where certain conditions must be met before the property sale can be finalized.
- Contract — Definition,
- An agreement between two or more parties that can be enforced by law.
- Home Inspection — Definition,
- A thorough examination of a house's visible structural parts and systems, conducted before purchase.