Overall Liquidity Ratio
- A ratio used to determine the liquidity of a company, or to determine their ability to use assets to cover liabilities in a timely manner. The overall liquidity ratio is calculated by dividing the total value of the company's assets by its liabilities, less conditional reserves.
business performance ratio
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Acid-Test Ratio — Definition,
- A ratio that determines the liquidity of a company without requiring the company to sell assets or inventory.
- Current Market Value (CMV) — Acronym,
- The estimated price determined by the recent sale of similar properties.
- Current Ratio — Definition,
- A method of determining an entity's liquidity and its ability to cover its current liabilities.
- Liquidity — Definition,
- The ability to convert assets to cash quickly, without significant losses.
- Ratio — Definition,
- Comparison of two figures used to evaluate business performance, such as debt/equity ratio and return on investment.
- Total Admitted Assets — Definition,
- What assets an insurance company is legally allowed to include when determining its financial solvency.