- The difference between personal disposable income and personal consumption spending.
- Money that is put aside, usually in a savings account, which is used for personal reasons at a later time.
savings, individual savings, saving up
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Chequing Account — Definition,
- A bank account that allows quick access to the money in the account.
- Personal Consumption Spending — Definition,
- What households collectively spend on goods and services.
- Personal Disposable Income — Definition,
- Personal income minus personal income tax payments. Also called "take-home pay."
- Savings Account — Definition,
- A financial account that pays interest with low risk.