- Assets which can be converted into liquid cash quickly without taking a significant loss in the sale.
cash, easily liquidated, releasable assets, quickly redeemed goods, sellable goods, cheques, pawn off
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Cash Collateral — Definition,
- The proceeds of cash collected from the sale of liquid assets while in bankruptcy.
- Liquid Assets — Definition,
- Cash and other property that can be converted quickly and easily into cash.
- Liquidity — Definition,
- The ability to convert assets to cash quickly, without significant losses.
- Quick Liquidity Ratio — Definition,
- A metric used to find if a company has enough liquidity to make it's short term financial obligations.