Valuable Papers Insurance
- A type of insurance that covers the value of important papers such as trusts, wills, property deeds, or corporate charters.
paperwork insurance, important paperwork insurance
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Business Crime Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers losses due to criminal acts perpetrated by customers or employees.
- Business Insurance — Definition,
- An umbrella term for insurance that covers various losses that may arise due to the operation of a business.
- Excess Wear Charge — Definition,
- Most leases set limits for wear and tear on the car during the lease term. The lessee must pay charges for exceeding the limits when turning in the car at the end of the lease.
- Fire Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that covers losses from fire damage to insured assets.
- Insurable Interest — Definition,
- Something of sufficient worth and benefit that an individual or entity would have reason to insure against its lost.
- Insurance (insur) — Abbreviation,
- An arrangement where one party provides financial protection to another party for specific damages or losses.
- Vandalism and Malicious Mischief Coverage — Definition,
- Insurance that covers property owners for damages resulting from acts of vandalism.