Variable Universal Life Insurance
- A flexible life insurance policy with policyholder adjustable premiums that allows the insured to use aggressive investment options while still providing a tax-efficient vehicle for transferring wealth to beneficiaries after the insured person's death.
flexible coverage, modifiable, resilient
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Beneficiary — Definition,
- An individual or entity chosen to receive benefits from a will, trust, deed or insurance policy.
- Foreign Variable Universal Life Insurance (FVUL) — Acronym,
- Premium — Definition,
- A payment made to an insurance company for insurance coverage.
- Private Placement Variable Universal Life Insurance (PPVUL) — Acronym,
- Universal Life Insurance — Definition,
- A form of life insurance that offers flexible investment options and tax efficiency for estate management.
- Variable Life Insurance (VLI) — Acronym,
- Life insurance that provides the policyholder the option to place some of his or her premiums into the insurer's investment portfolio, providing beneficiaries with a variable death benefit.