Voluntary Life Insurance
- A form of life insurance offered by some employers where the employee is given the option to pay his or her own premiums. Premiums for a voluntary life insurance policy can be less expensive than similar individual life insurance policies due to a company's group discount.
voluntary group life insurance
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Fringe Benefit — Definition,
- Employee compensation other than your wages, tips and salaries, such as health insurance, life insurance and pension plans. Usually referred to as a Bonus.
- Group Health Insurance Plan — Definition,
- Health insurance that covers a large group of people, often as part as a employee benefit package.
- Group Life Insurance — Definition,
- Life insurance offered to a large number of people belonging to an organization, usually as part of a benefit package.
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) — Acronym, Important,
- A healthcare plan where insured people receive reasonably priced health insurance through an organization with firm guidelines on the scope of care.
- Life Insurance — Definition, Very Important,
➥ CanEquity offers life insurance.
- An arrangement where an insurer agrees to pay a benefit to one or more beneficiaries in the event of the policyholder's death.