Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- closing date
Definition of Walk-through
- The buyer's final inspection of a property which is being purchased is called a walk-through. This final inspection generally takes place on the day of closing or one day prior to ensure all the conditions of the sale have been met.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Closing — Definition,
- In real estate, the delivery of a deed, the payment of the purchase price, the signing of notes, and the paying of closing costs, which completes a real estate transaction.
- Home Inspection — Definition,
- A thorough examination of a house's visible structural parts and systems, conducted before purchase.
- Inspection — Definition,
- A critically and carefully performed examination.
- Inspection Report — Definition,
- The documentation of a thorough examination of a house's visible structural parts and systems, conducted before purchase.
- Closing Date (cloda) — Bank,
- The date a buyer takes possession of a property title.