- The buyer's final inspection of a property which is being purchased is called a walk-through. This final inspection generally takes place on the day of closing or one day prior to ensure all the conditions of the sale have been met.
survey, examination, study
showing, closing date
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Closing — Definition,
- In real estate, the delivery of a deed, the payment of the purchase price, the signing of notes, and the paying of closing costs, which completes a real estate transaction.
- Closing Date (cloda) — Abbreviation,
- The date a buyer takes possession of a property title.
- Home Inspection — Definition,
- A thorough examination of a house's visible structural parts and systems, conducted before purchase.
- Inspection — Definition,
- A critically and carefully performed examination.
- Inspection Report — Definition,
- The documentation of a thorough examination of a house's visible structural parts and systems, conducted before purchase.