Commercial Construction Mortgage
Competitive Commercial Construction Mortgage Rates
Whatever you are building, Super Brokers is here to ensure that you get the best commercial construction mortgage rates. These are the funds that will bring your project to life.
A commercial construction mortgage is available for the following:
- Residential homes
- Condominiums and townhouses
- Apartment buildings
- Commercial centres
- Recreation sites
- Hotels and motels
- Factory plants and industrial buildings
Getting the right building for your needs is essentially. Moreover, getting the best rates around mean saving money on interest over the life of the loan. That can be invaluable to a business.
We provide funds to match the monthly invoices received for work completed on the building project. Moreover, we can ensure that the process is as smooth as possible.
As construction financing is provided at a 75 percent loan to cost ratio, lenders will usually require one thing. They ask that the developer or property owner contribute their capital or equity before the first mortgage payment comes due. This is to provide protection for the investment at the 75 percent rate.
Advantages to Construction Financing through Super Brokers
Getting financing through Super Brokers for your commercial mortgage is a great idea. Additionally, it will help you to get the best rates around. Here are a few other reasons why it can be a good idea to use Super Brokers.
- Firstly, utilize the commercial expertise of the top mortgage purveyor in Canada, with over 10 years of financing experience
- Secondly, secure a flexible product that offers the payment options you need to maintain cash flow. Having cash flow is important throughout the build.
- Access construction mortgage products nationwide — city or rural
- Lastly, interest-only, open mortgage, with the ability to lock into the top fixed-rate mortgage available. This is at the time construction completes
Apply today for your construction financing through our secure commercial mortgage application. Getting the right financing is essential to any business venture. Don’t let the wrong loan hold you back from having a successful commercial business.