Terms with Tag Commerce
- Accounts Receivable Check (ARC) — Acronym,
- Automatic Electronic Funds Transfer (AEFT) — Acronym,
- Certified Electronic Funds Transfer (CEFT) — Acronym,
- Commercial Online Banking (COB) — Acronym,
- Electronic Benefit Transfer/Electronic Funds Transfer (EBT/EFT) — Acronym,
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) — Acronym, Important,
➥ Also known as e-Transfer.
- The transfer of money between accounts by consumer electronic systems such as automated teller machines (ATMs), and electronic payment of bills.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA) — Acronym,
- Electronic Funds Transfer Association (EFTA) — Company,
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale (EFTPOS) — Acronym,
➥ Also written as EFT/POS.
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT) at the point of sale (POS).
- Electronic Funds Transfer Network (EFTN) — Acronym,
- Electronic Funds Transfer Payment System (EFTPS) — Acronym,
- Electronic Funds Transfer System (EFTS) — Acronym, ➥ Also known as e-Transfer System.
- International Electronic Funds Transfer (IEFT) — Acronym,
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) — Acronym,
- When funds are not enough to satisfy the payment of a cheque or draft made on that account; also known as non-sufficient funds (NSF).
- Point of Sale (POS) — Acronym,
- A location where a sales transaction takes place.
- An electronic payment system for retail goods and services, through the use of credit cards or debit cards that directly access and deduct funds from a customer's chequing account. Also known as POS.
- Recurring Electronic Funds Transfer (REFT) — Acronym,
- Rivest, Shamir, Adleman (RSA) — Acronym, ➥ Security algorithm by Ron Rivest, Adi Shamir, and Leonard Adleman at MIT.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) — Acronym,
➥ Seen as 'https' in a web address (URL).
- A standard form of encryption used over the Internet for e-commerce and banking transactions.
- Special Electronic Funds Transfer (SEFT) — Acronym,
- Unauthorized Electronic Funds Transfer (UEFT) — Acronym,