Terms with Tag Document
- Balance of Payments Manual (BPM) — Acronym,
- Bankers Blanket Bond (BBB) — Acronym,
- Caveat — Definition,
- A charge or instrument placed on land title.
- To give warning, notice or caution; beware.
- Community Property with Right of Survivorship (CPWRS) — Acronym,
- Credit Report Authorization and Release (CRAR) — Acronym,
- Deed (D) — Acronym, Very Important,
➥ Used to transfer ownership of assets, often land or automobiles.
- A document that provides title to property and is filed with a country recorder.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act (EFTA) — Bank,
- Federal Child Support Guideline (FCSG) — Acronym, Canada,
- Filed by Electronic Means (FBEM) — Acronym,
- Forward Rate Agreement (FRA) — Acronym,
- Free Sales Certificate (FSC) — Acronym,
- Health Insurance Claim Form (HICF) — Acronym,
- I Owe You (IOU) — Acronym, ➥ Informal document stating that you owe something to someone.
- Irrevocable Power of Attorney (IPA) — Acronym,
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) — Acronym,
- Personal Loan Agreement (PLA) — Acronym, Important,
➥ See IOU.
- When a small amount of money is involved, an IOU or signed promise may be written between parties stating the terms and timeframe needed to pay back a loan.
- Power of Attorney (PA, POA) — Bank,
- A document in which the signer authorizes someone to conduct business in his or her name -- signing title documents and cheques, for example.
- Sale Agreement (SA) — Acronym,
➥ More commonly known as Agreement of Sale (AOS).
- (Agreement of Sale}
- Sale and Repurchase Agreements (SRAs) — Abbreviation,
- Special Purchase and Resale Agreements (SPRAs) — Abbreviation,
- Substitution of Vehicle (SOV) — Acronym,
- Tangible Personal Property Memorandum (TPPM) — Acronym,
- Tenant Protection Act (TPA) — Acronym, Ontario, Canada,
➥ Replaced Landlord and Tenant Act in June of 1998. The Tenant Protection Act was replace again by the Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 (RTA).
- An Ontario law that governs tenant and landlord relations for residential rental agreements.
- Transfer of Title (TOT) — Acronym,
- A document signed by the seller and purchaser transferring ownership, at which time the document is registered against the property.
- Trustee Sale Guarantee (TSG) — Bank,
- Verification of Deposit (VOD) — Acronym,
- Verification of Rent (VOR) — Acronym,