Terms with Tag Employment
- Accelerating-Inflation Rate of Unemployment (AIRU) — Acronym, ➥ In relation to inflation and economics.
- Active Labour Market Policy (ALMP) — Acronym,
- Advance (adv) — Abbreviation,
- Age-Adjusted Unemployment Rate (AAUR) — Acronym,
- Agricultural Price Deflator (APD) — Acronym,
- Alberta Family Employment Tax Credit (AFETC) — Acronym, Alberta, Canada,
➥ Alberta tax credit.
- A program funded by the Government of Alberta to help low to middle income working families provide for their children.
- Annual Work Unit (AWU) — Acronym,
- Average Production Worker (APW) — Acronym,
- Canadian Labour and Business Centre (CLBC) — Company, Canada, ➥ Dissolved due to budget cuts.
- Cost-of-Living Allowance (COLA) — Acronym,
- Dual Income, No Kids (DINK) — Acronym,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) — Acronym,
- Employee Purchase Program (EPP) — Acronym,
- Employee Share Scheme (ESS) — Acronym,
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) — Acronym,
- Employer Stop Loss (ESL) — Acronym,
- Employers Liability Insurance (ELI) — Acronym,
- Insurance purchased to cover businesses for liability from workplace accidents.
- Employment Equity Act (EEA) — Acronym, Canada,
- A federal statute that requires employers with 100 or more employees to eliminate any practices in the workplace discriminating against four designated groups of people who have historically been disadvantaged in the labour market: women; people who, by reason of race or colour, are members of visible minority groups; aboriginal peoples; and persons with disabilities.
- Employment Equity Data Bank (EEDB) — Acronym, Canada,
- Employment Insurance (EI) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ Formerly known as Unemployment Insurance (UI).
- A Service Canada program where premiums are paid by taxpayers and benefits are provided for the unemployed.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) — Acronym,
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) — Acronym,
- Equilibrium Rate of Unemployment (ERU) — Acronym,
- Essential Facilities Doctrine (EFD) — Acronym,
- Experienced Worker Standard (EWS) — Acronym,
- Guaranteed Annual Wage (GAW) — Acronym,
- Health and Welfare Trust (HWT) — Acronym,
- A method for employers to offer their employees tax-free health benefits.
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) — Acronym, Important,
- A healthcare plan where insured people receive reasonably priced health insurance through an organization with firm guidelines on the scope of care.
- Highly Compensated Employee (HCE) — Acronym,
- An employee who owns, directly or indirectly, more than 5 per cent of their business regardless of compensation.
- Human Resource Management (HRM) — Acronym,
Accelerating-Inflation Rate... -