Terms with Tag Finance
- Certificate of Government Receipts (COGR) — Acronym,
- Certificates for Amortizing Revolving Debts (CARD) — Acronym,
- Certificates of Accrual on Treasury Securities (CATS) — Acronym,
- Certified Credit Professional (CCP) — Acronym, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
➥ Formerly FCI (Fellow Credit Institute).
- CCP is a credit management designation given out by the Credit Institute of Canada to its members with 5+ years of work experience who have successfully completed the CCP education courses.
- Certified Municipal Finance Administrator (CMFA) — Acronym,
- Certified Public Finance Administrator (CPFA) — Acronym,
- Certified Public Finance Officer (CPFO) — Acronym,
- Certified Real Estate Finance (CRF) — Acronym, Canada, ➥ Professional designation.
- Chief Financial Controller (CFC) — Acronym,
- Collateralized Bond Obligation (CBO) — Acronym,
- Collateralized Debt Obligation (CDO) — Acronym,
- Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) — Acronym,
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligation (CMO) — Acronym, United States, ➥ A US mortgage term.
- Combined Loan-to-Value (CLTV) — Acronym, Very Important,
➥ A term used by mortgage lenders and mortgage underwriters.
- The connection between the unpaid principal balances of all the mortgages on a property (first and second usually) and the property's appraised value (or sales price, if it is lower).
- Commercial Interest Reference Rate (CIRR) — Acronym,
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS) — Acronym, Important,
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities Index (CMBX) — Acronym,
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) — Company,
- Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) — Acronym,
- Consumption Conversion Factor (CCF) — Acronym,
- Consumption Rate of Interest (CRI) — Acronym,
- Contingent Deferred Sales Charge (CDSC) — Acronym,
- Contingent Preferred Stock (CPS) — Acronym,
- Convertible Adjustable Preferred Stock (CAPS) — Acronym,
- Core Consumer Price Index (CPIX) — Acronym,
➥ Bank of Canada's measure of core inflation.
- This measure strips out eight of the most volatile CPI components (fruit, vegetables, gasoline, fuel oil, natural gas, mortgage interest, intercity transportation, and tobacco products), as well as the effect of changes in indirect taxes on the remaining components. The Bank also monitors other measures of underlying (“core”) inflation.
- Corporate Banking and Capital Markets (CBCM) — Acronym,
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) — Acronym,
- An expense that appears on a business's income statement and represents the inventory cost of the goods sold during a particular period.
- Cost-at-Risk (CaR) — Abbreviation,
- Covered Option Securities (COPS) — Acronym,
- Creative Financing — Definition,
- An innovative or unusual way of structuring a home loan that allows the buyer to buy the house.