- National Case Management Network (NCMN) — Acronym, Canada,
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) — Acronym, Important,
- A healthcare plan where insured people receive reasonably priced health insurance through an organization with firm guidelines on the scope of care.
- Risk-Adjusted Mortality Rate (RAMR) — Acronym,
➥ Predicted risk of death.
- Direct Action in Support of Community Homes (DASCH) — Company Est. 1974, Canada,
➥ A Winnipeg non-profit organization.
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Manitoba (CPSM) — Company, Manitoba, Canada,
- Medicare to Home and Community (MTHAC) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ Helped fund the Canadian Research Network for Care in the Community (CRNCC).
- Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD) — Company, Alberta, Canada,
- Provide parents with funding to access a range of supports and services.
- Association des Bibliothèques de la Santé du Canada (ABSC) — Company, Canada,
➥ French acronym for Canadian Health Libraries Association.
- Private Home Care Provider (PHCP) — Acronym,
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute (OHRI) — Company, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
- Association Canadienne pour la Santé Mentale (ACSM) — Company, Canada,
➥ French acronym for Canadian Mental Health Association.
- Home and Community Care (HACC) — Acronym, Canada,
- St Boniface General Hospital (SBGH) — Company Est. 1871, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada,
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) — Company, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
- Private Healthcare — Definition,
- Health services no provided by the government, often paid out of pocket.
- National Aboriginal Diabetes Association (NADA) — Company, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada,
- Total Weight Loss (TWL) — Acronym,
- College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC) — Company, British Columbia, Canada,
- Haliburton Kawartha Pine Ridge (HKPR) — Company, Ontario, Canada,
- Council of Canadians with Disabilities (CCD) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ (Conseil des Canadiens avec Déficiences)
- Toronto East General Hospital (TEGH) — Company Est. 1929, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- Systemic Vascular Resistance (SVR) — Acronym,
➥ Blood pressure measurement.
- Air Quality Health Index (AQHI) — Acronym, Canada,
➥ Canadian program to rate air quality according to health risk.
- Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) — Company Est. 1907, Canada,
➥ Non-profit organization.
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP) — Acronym,
- Health Care Spending Account (HCSA) — Acronym, Canada,
- Canadian Home Care Association (CHCA) — Company, Canada,
- Healthcare Plan — Definition,
- Insurance that can cover medical and dental expenses for insured people.
- Toronto General Hospital (TGH) — Acronym, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- Point of Service (POS) — Acronym,
➥ Health and medical covergage plan.