- Alberta Senior Citizens' Housing Association (ASCHA) — Company Est. 1967, Alberta, Canada,
- Alberta Teachers' Retirement Fund (ATRF) — Company Est. 1939, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada,
➥ Alberta pension plan.
- Annuity Due (AD) — Acronym, Important,
- Association of Canadian Pension Management (ACPM) — Company Est. 1976, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- Assumption Mutual Life Insurance Company — Company Est. 1903, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Quebec, Canada, Important,
➥ A Canadian NHA approved mortgage lender that offers all lending types, including both residential single family and multi-unit mortgages.
- Average Deferral Ratio (ADR) — Acronym,
- Canada Pension Fund (CPF) — Acronym, Canada,
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP) — Acronym, Canada, Important,
- A public pension plan administrated by the Canadian government.
- Canadian Association of Pension Supervisory Authorities (CAPSA) — Company, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Important,
- CAPSA was established to facilitate an efficient and effective pension regulatory system in Canada.
➥ An inter-jurisdictional group of pension regulators.
- Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP) — Company, Canada,
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living (CASL) — Acronym,
- Community Home Assistance to Seniors (CHATS) — Company Est. 1980, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada,
- Defined Benefit Plan (DBP) — Acronym,
➥ Also known as Defined Benefit Pension Plan.
- Elder Planning Counselor (EPC) — Acronym, Canada,
- Fixed Indexed Annuity (FIA) — Acronym,
- Flexible Retirement Annuity (FRA) — Acronym,
- Future Value of an Annuity (FVA) — Bank,
- The value of an annuity at some future date.
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (GRRSP) — Acronym,
- Group Retirement Annuity (GRA) — Acronym,
- Group Supplemental Retirement Annuity (GSRA) — Acronym,
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS) — Acronym, Canada, Important,
➥ Program offered through Canada’s Old Age Security (OAS) pension providing supplement income to Canadians 65 years of age or older.
- Hospitals of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP) — Company Est. 1960, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
➥ Pension plan for Ontario healthcare workers.
- Individual Retirement Annuity (IRA) — Acronym, United States,
➥ A US term. A guaranteed investment.
- Life Income Fund (LIF) — Acronym, Canada, Very Important,
- Locked-In Retirement Account (LIRA) — Acronym, Canada, Very Important,
- Locked-In Retirement Income Fund (LRIF) — Acronym, Canada, Very Important,
- Money Purchase Plan (MPP) — Acronym,
➥ Also known as Money Purchase Pension Plan.
- New Brunswick Investment Management Corporation (NBIMC) — Company, New Brunswick, Canada,
➥ Formed under the New Brunswick Investment Management Corporation Act, it is the trustee and investment manager for New Brunswick pension plans.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Seniors' Benefit (NLSB) — Acronym, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada,
➥ Refundable tax credit for low income seniors.
- Old Age Security (OAS) — Bank, Important,
- A Canadian pension plan for eligible Canadians over the age of 65.