As is Where is
- The buyer makes the purchase at his or her own risk and is responsible for transporting the item from its current location to where he or she may want to move it.
what you see is what you get, buyer beware
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Bill of Sale (BS) — Acronym, Important,
- A written document that serves as evidence of the transfer of title to personal property.
- Contract — Definition,
- An agreement between two or more parties that can be enforced by law.
- Guarantee — Definition,
- An enforceable warranty on the promise of quality of a product or formal promise by one person to take responsibility for the debts or obligations of another person if that person fails to meet them.
- Waiver — Definition,
- The intentional and voluntary renunciation, abandonment, or surrender of some claim, right, or privilege.