- The amount of money the seller requests for the property or item. This is not the same as the appraised value.
price tag, relative value, cost
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Assessed Value (ast, AV) — Acronym & Abbreviation,
- A municipal or provincial government's determination of a property's worth for tax purposes.
- Bidding War — Definition,
- Multiple, competing offers for a piece of property or item that escalate the price. Usually results in a happy seller.
- Lending Value — Definition,
- The property value for mortgage purposes. Usually the lesser of appraised value or sale price.
- Purchase Price — Definition,
- The total selling price of the home, including the cash down payment and the principal on the loan.