Average Annual Yield
- The average yield per year over the life or term of the investment, assuming all principal and interest remain on deposit until maturity.
growth per year, yearly amount, numerical constant
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Current Yield — Definition,
- The annual increase in the value of an investment, usually expressed as a percentage.
- Yield-to-Maturity (YTM) — Acronym,
- The internal rate of return on an investment. Typically takes into account all investment returns and their timing.