Is a company: no
Is a proper noun: no
- without deception
Definition of Bona Fide
- Characterized by good faith and lack of fraud or deceit. In real estate, a bona fide purchaser or seller has the legal right to give or receive title.
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Title — Definition,
- Evidence of a person's right to possession ownership of a property.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) — Acronym,
- A contract that disallows one or more parties from disclosing information covered by the contract.
- Contract — Definition,
- An agreement between two or more parties that can be enforced by law.
- Statute of Frauds (SOF) — Acronym,
- A law which provides that certain contracts must be in writing to be enforceable at law. This includes real estate contracts.