- A hole from which topsoil, gravel or other material has been removed for use in a construction project.
ditch, sand box, hole, excavated area
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Contractor — Definition,
- Someone that agrees to furnish materials or perform services at a specified price.
- One who constructs or oversees construction of a house or a large renovation.
- Production Home — Definition,
- Homes that are mass produced as part of housing developments.
- Subcontractor — Definition,
- A person or company that does specialty work for a general contractor.