Breach of Covenant
- A "breach of covenant" refers to a violation of a promise made in a contract or property deed.
failure to comply, noncompliance, break promise
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Breach of Contract (BOC) — Acronym,
- Failure to abide by terms of a legal agreement without a legal excuse.
- Breach of Warranty — Definition,
- A determination that a seller cannot pass clear title of property to a buyer.
- Contract — Definition,
- An agreement between two or more parties that can be enforced by law.
- Oral Agreement — Definition,
- A spoken, unwritten legal agreement, worth the paper it's printed on.