Credit Life Insurance
- A type of life insurance that helps repay a loan if the consumer becomes disabled or dies. It is optional coverage. When taken out, the cost of the policy is sometimes rolled into the loan principal amount.
credit card debt insurance, credit insurance policy, debt coverage
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Credit Insurance — Definition,
- A policy that pays off the card debt should the borrower lose his job, die or become disabled. The structure of protection for a revolving credit card debt is calculated each month to cover only the debt that existed at the last billing cycle.
- Insurance that covers borrowers and/or lenders if one is unable to repay debts.
- Creditor Insurance — Definition,
- Insurance that repays debt if the borrower cannot.
- Life Insurance — Definition, Very Important,
➥ CanEquity offers life insurance.
- An arrangement where an insurer agrees to pay a benefit to one or more beneficiaries in the event of the policyholder's death.
- Mortgage Life Insurance — Definition, Very Important,
- Insurance that covers the costs of paying off a mortgage if the insured dies or becomes disabled.