- A statement that requires the creditor to tell the debtor the annual percentage rate, finance charges, and other terms of a loan. Such statements are compulsory in most provinces.
- A statement listing defects to a property, such as the existence of lead paint or ground contamination.
declaration, proclamation, unveilment
Related Terms and Acronyms
- Finance Charge — Definition,
- Charges that include all of the interest expected to be earned over the life of a loan, in addition to the service charges, mortgage insurance premiums, and other loan-related charges.
- Interest Rate (IR) — Acronym, Very Important,
- The rate a lender charges an individual to borrow money.
- Legal Fees and Disbursements — Definition,
- Charges paid on your behalf by a solicitor that are in addition to professional costs.
- Mis-selling — Definition,
- The act of misleading a client into buying a product or service by deliberately misrepresenting the aforementioned product or service.